Happy New Year! A question we occasionally get asked is 'why are your loos white?'. Well, we decided to stock white loos rather than the more common green for a few reasons:
1) we wanted to be different and add a touch of exclusivity
2) many of our loo trailers are used at marquee weddings. Marquees are invariably white which means the loos blend in nicely rather than standing out (photo below)
3) white is a well established and loved wedding colour
4) it's important that loo trailers can be noticed without being too prominent. White stands out against grassy/leafy green backgrounds. Who wants to be asked 'where's the loo?' countless times on their wedding day? :)
4) they show dirt easily which means we are always on top of cleaning both inside and out!
So there you go....
Yes, it's possible for us to install our loo trailers inside marquees and this is something we frequently do over the colder months of the year. A covered loo trailer is a plush addition which will wow your guests, particularly as they don't need to get wet, cold or muddy by venturing outside.
Usually marquees are installed 2-3 or even more days before events take place. Depending on access, we would need to either deliver and position the loo so the marquee can be built around it, or if the marquee size allows (eave height in particular) we can manoeuvre into place afterwards, say the Friday.
Worst case scenario, we would need to put the trailer in place a few days prior and then return to get the system working and add the magic blue fluid the day before the event. Depending on the location this might attract a small extra charge.
When planning your marquee be generous with space: 6m x 6m minimum but ideally 6m x 9m so you can set up a cloakroom and 'makeup adjusting area' alongside the loos for the ultimate splendid touch!